Degrees and Licenses:
- BA University of California 1968
- JD University of Maryland 1973
- MBA Pepperdine University 1985
Experience and Background:
Hundreds of mediated and arbitrated cases:
- real estate
- personal injury
Admitted to California Bar in 1973.
Owner and operator of manufacturing company, 1978-1992.
Captain, U.S. Army 1970-71, Viet Nam veteran.
- Mediator, Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Mediator, Probate Department 11, Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Mediator, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Mediator, California Department of Insurance, Earthquake Claims
- Arbitrator/Mediator, Ventura Superior Court.
- Arbitrator, San Bernardino Superior Court.
- Arbitrator/Mediator, National Association of Securities Dealers-NASD
- Arbitrator, The Pacific Exchange
- Arbitrator, Arbitration Works, Inc., Sacramento (CSLB)
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Municipal Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Pasadena Municipal Court
- Trainer, California Mediation Institute
- Regular Member, Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution (SPIDR)
- Former Officer, Southern California Mediation Association
Available on request.